Quick | Friendly | Private
Family owned for over 40 years
Located catty-corner from the jail entrance
A-1 Bail Bonds is a company which offers bail bonds in all administrative divisions of Florida. Our main office is located in Ocala, Marion County. We also have offices in such towns as Stuart, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach and West Palm Beach.
Our company was founded in 1974 by Carole and Cathy Wyckoff. At present our company is managed by third generation of Wyckoff family. All this time A-1 Bail Bonds has been the most trusted name in bail.
A-1 Bail Bonds had been the most trusted name in bail since 1974
We believe in the right to bail and our mission is to help you get out of jail, or to help you get your loved ones out of jail, in the shortest possible time.
Thanks to modern telecommunication and the Internet the speed of bail bond service has greatly increased. Anyone who has got themselves into unpleasant situation with an arrest but doesn't have enough money to pay the bail may contact us on the phone or using a simple online form and get help from us.
The quality of bail bonds services which A-1 Bail Bonds offers is confirmed by hundreds of thankful clients. In modern Internet society the majority of people choose services by going through the reviews. We are proud to say that we have more than 100 reviews with an average raring of 4,7 out of 5.
We acknowledge that our company's services may be needed at any time and at any day of the week, thus our bail bondsmen are available 24/7 to ger your loved one out of jail. The rate is regulated by Florida statute and is set at 10% of the bail with minimum $100 per charge. Usually no collateral is required, but it depends on the circumstances of the bail.
The benefits of A-1 Bail Bonds:
- convenient location of our local offices: usually it's a catty-corner from the jail entrance;
- quick reaction of our bail bondsmen when paying the bail and releasing from jail;
- more than 40 years of work experience of our company;
- an opportunity to contact us on the phone and through an online form available on this site;
- your location doesn't matter – we'll help you out in any county of Florida;
- any payment method is available;
- our rate is clear – 10% of the bail bond.